- 500 grams bakers flour
- 190 grams lukewarm milk
- 60 grams melted butter
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 pieces Eggs (lightly whisked)
- 1 tsp dried yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 jar Nutella
2h 25minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put milk, sugar and yeast into thermomix bowl 2min/37degrees/Speed 1
2. Add flour, salt, butter, beaten eggs and mix 6sec/Speed 6
3. Knead for 4 mins
4. Tip onto lightly floured surface (dough will be sticky) do a quick hand knead till dough isn’t as sticky, roll into a ball and put in a lightly greased Thermoserver or Large Bowl.
5. Cover with cling wrap or a tea towel and let prove for an hour (until doubled in size) in a warm place.
6. Knock back dough and tip out onto a lightly floured surface, do a quick hand knead and roll into a ball.
7. Flatten dough ball slightly to make it easier to cut, cut into 4 sections and roll each section into balls.
8. With each ball at a time; flatten with your hand and roll out dough with a rolling pin, into a circle, to about 3-4mms thick. Place rolled out dough onto baking tray with baking paper, and spread Nutella to about 1cm from the edge. Repeat with 2 more pieces, placing each one on top of each other. Do not put Nutella on the top layer. Tip; if the Nutella is a bit hard to spread, place jar into a bowl with warm water or microwave some in a small bowl.
9. Slide the Brioche off the tray with the baking paper to make cutting easy. Trim dough so it is a nice neat circle.
10. Cut into 16 segments. Leaving about a 5cm centre. Cut into 4 segments, then 8, then 16.
11. Twist two consecutive segments outwards twice and join together at the edge. Pinch and flatten the edge slightly. Repeat with the remaining segments.
12. Slide the Brioche back onto the tray, cover with cling wrap and place into the plastic bag. Let prove for an hour in a warm place.
13. Lightly brush the bread with a milk and water glaze (1 tblsp milk + 1tblsp water).
14. Put in a preheated oven; 160 fan forced, 180 conventional and cook for 20-25mins or until a nice golden brown.
15. Let cool, dust with icing sugar once cooled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Cake
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Veg loaded Spaghetti Bolognese
- GF Slow cooker Roast Lamb Leg and Gravy
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Tofu alfredo sauce
- Nutella Ice Cream (no eggs)
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Chocolate Crunch Slice