- 250g Plain chocolate biscuits
- 100g Butter
- 500g cream cheese
- 110g icing sugar
- 300ml thickened cream
- 440g Nutella
- 200g milk chocolate, (for ganache)
- 100ml thickened cream, (for ganache)
- 20 Ferrero Rochers, (10 for filling, 10 crushed on top)
Recipe is created for
1. Grease a 23cm springform pan.
2. Place biscuits and butter into mixing bowl and crush at speed 9 until combined.
3. Press into base of springform pan and refrigerate until set.
4. Place icing sugar and nutella into mixing bowl and mix on speed 6 until combinedand no lumps. Scrape down sides.
5. Add cream cheese and mix on speed 8-9 until combined and lump free. About 1 minute. Use spatula to help if needed.
6. Add thickened cream and mix on speed 8-9 until completely combined. It will be pale and have a mousee like texture.
7. Chop 10 of the ferrero rochers on a chopping board and add to mixing bowl. Stir in at low speed on reverse (you dont want them to turn to dust) until combined.
8. Pour mixture on top of the base and refrigerate overnight.
9. Add milk chocolate to mixing bowl. Grate for 5-10seconds speed 8.
10. Add cream and cook 2min/50deg/speed 5.
11. Scrape down bowl and cook a further 1min/50deg/speed 4 if need be.
12. Allow to cool slightly and then pour over cheesecake filling.
13. Crush remaining ferrero rochers and sprinkle over the top.
14. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, cut, serve, ENJOY!
Accessories you need
If you would like a firmer cheesecake, dissolve 1tsp of powdered gelatine in 2tsp boiling water, allow to cool slighty, and mix in after adding the cream in step 6.
I have made this cheesecake twice, once with gelatine and once without. The texture is much better with the gelatine.
Recipe from the 'Phoodie' website, converted to thermomix method.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Hearty Ginger Slice
- Dulce de Leche/Caramel thumb-print cookies