- 250 gram Nutella, Hazelnut spread
- 2 eggs
- 250 gram flour, self-raising
- 125 gram white sugar
- Nutella, Extra for filling
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Turn oven on to around 160 degrees Celsius (fan forced)
Place all ingredients: Nutella, eggs, sugar and flour in the mixing bowl. Place lid on and MC in the lid.
On dough function mix for 30 seconds or until combined, just have a look through the MC hole to see if it needs further mixing and adjust accordingly.
Line some baking trays.
Using a melon baller, measure out your dough and roll into a ball, and then flatten the dough with something flat like a meat mallet, this ensures all biscuits are cooked consistently & equally sized and makes it much easier to match the biscuits up if you wish to fill them after. Bake for 10 minutes in the oven.
Let cookies cool on tray. Fill if you wish!
*To fill them add a dollop of Nutella and sandwich the cookies together (optional) you will get around 7 dozen regular sized biscuits from this recipe, half of you fill them, if you do make them bigger it will obviously yield a different amount
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Thermomellies Banana & Nutella milkshake
- Nutella Ice Cream (no eggs)
- nutella custard
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Nutella Stuffed Choc Chip Cookies
- Nutella Cookies
- Banana coconut and nutella bread
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Nutella chocolate mousse
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake