- 180 g Nutella
- 1 egg
- 150 g flour
Recipe is created for
- Add Nutella and egg in the TM bowl
- Mix for 30 Seconds > Speed 3
- Add Flour in the TM bowl and mix for 1 minute > Speed 3
- Roll into balls and press the cookie dough in the middle. Place on a baking tray with baking paper.
- Bake on 170 degrees for 10 minutes & once ready take them out of the oven and put Nutella in the middle of each cookie.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Variation Plum crumble cake
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti