- 300 grams self-raising flour
- 90 grams Butter
- 150 grams Milk
- Nutella or Hazelnut Spread
Set oven to 200 degrees.
Weigh SR flour and butter into TM bowl and mix 5 seconds/speed 5, until it resembles breadcrumbs.
Add milk and knead for 60 seconds on interval speed.
Turn dough out onto baking paper and roll into a rectangular shape measure approx 25x40cm.
Generously spread with Nutella or Hazelnut Spread.
Roll up and then slice into 2cm pieces.
Place on baking tray and cook for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nana’s (Now Mum’s) Welsh Cakes
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Chocolate Peanut butter slice
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake
- Peanut Butter & Choc Energy Muesli Bars
- Plum Crumble Cake
- Golden Syrup Biscuits
- Choco-caramel slice
- Date and Walnut Loaf
- Variation South African Buttermilk Rusks
- Nutrient boosted banana bread