- 300 grams self-raising flour
- 90 grams Butter
- 150 grams Milk
- Nutella or Hazelnut Spread
Set oven to 200 degrees.
Weigh SR flour and butter into TM bowl and mix 5 seconds/speed 5, until it resembles breadcrumbs.
Add milk and knead for 60 seconds on interval speed.
Turn dough out onto baking paper and roll into a rectangular shape measure approx 25x40cm.
Generously spread with Nutella or Hazelnut Spread.
Roll up and then slice into 2cm pieces.
Place on baking tray and cook for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Moist Vanilla Cake (extra large!)
- Keto Condensed Milk
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Swirl Layered Mooncake