- 60 grams rolled oats
- 120 grams Butter
- 120 grams brown sugar
- 40 grams honey
- 1 egg
- 170 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 90 grams rolled oats extra
- 150 grams Choc Chip
- Preheat oven 160 degrees Fan Forced. Line 2 trays wih baking paper.
Put 60g Rolled Oats into TM bowl, mill 10 Sec/Speed 9 to make Oatmeal. Set aside.
Put butter, brown sugar and honey in TM bowl mix Speed 5/ 10 Secs, scrape down bowl.
Add egg, flour, baking powder & oatmeal mix 10 Secs/speed 5.
Scrape down bowl.
Add extra rolled oats and choc chips knead 30 secs/ /
Using a spoon put mixture onto baking trays leaving enough room for cookie to spread. Put tray into oven and bake for 12 minutes for a chewy cookie or until golden brown for a hard cookie.
Allow to cool on baking tray for a few minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
Oat and Choc Chip Cookies
Accessories you need
Great for kids lunch boxes.
Suitable for freezing.
Could add dried fruit eg apricots, cranberries for extra flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Raw Strawberry Frozen Snack Bars
- Milky Bar Cheesecake
- Caramel Peanut Snack Bar - No bake
- Cacao Mint Snack Bars
- Raw Lamington Snack Bars
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- Pine Lime Whip
- Rainbow Slice
- Healthified DIY Muesli Bars - Dairy & Nut Free
- Fluffy Finger Buns
- DIY Tomato Sauce
- Chocolate Choc Chip Brownie Slice