- 80 grams coconut oil, Room Temperature
- 75 grams Maple syrup
- 30 grams buckwheat flour
- 70 grams rolled oats
- 1 level teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 pinch Ground Clove
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 2 tablespoons Milk, (soy/oat/rice/almond/cow)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl, 5 seconds speed 3
- Spoon 16 portions onto a lined baking tray, flatten out so they are quite thin.
- Until they are golden brown on the edges. When warm they will be soft but will become more crisp as they cool.
Preheat oven to 175 degrees
Bake for 10-15 minutes
These will remain crisp on the day of cooking however will soften the following day
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)