- 2 --- pink lady or granny smith apples, cored & quarterd
- 60 g fresh dates (mejool), pitted
- 240 g plain flour
- 100 g spelt flour
- 1.5 level teaspoons baking powder
- 150 g raw sugar
- 30 g dried cranberries
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 260 g olive oil
1 . Add apples & dates 5 seconds/speed 5 Set aside
2. Add flours, baking powder, sugar, cranberries, eggs, vanilla and oil 2 minutes/speed 4
3. Add chopped apples & dates 10 seconds/reverse/speed 5
Pour into spring form baking tin, bake 180C 45-50 minutes until cooked when tested
Cool in pan approx. 15 mins
Serve with a dust of icing sugar and EDC Crème anglaise
Accessories you need
*To use dried pitted dates, soak in hot water before draining and adding to mixture (step 1)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake