- 2 --- pink lady or granny smith apples, cored & quarterd
- 60 g fresh dates (mejool), pitted
- 240 g plain flour
- 100 g spelt flour
- 1.5 level teaspoons baking powder
- 150 g raw sugar
- 30 g dried cranberries
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 260 g olive oil
1 . Add apples & dates 5 seconds/speed 5 Set aside
2. Add flours, baking powder, sugar, cranberries, eggs, vanilla and oil 2 minutes/speed 4
3. Add chopped apples & dates 10 seconds/reverse/speed 5
Pour into spring form baking tin, bake 180C 45-50 minutes until cooked when tested
Cool in pan approx. 15 mins
Serve with a dust of icing sugar and EDC Crème anglaise
Accessories you need
*To use dried pitted dates, soak in hot water before draining and adding to mixture (step 1)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Gingerbread house
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Oreo Brownie (vegan)
- Choc-chip Banana Bread
- Dark chocolate, fig & ginger Christmas fruit mince.
- Pistachio & Rosewater Semolina Cake
- Double Choc Chip Muffins
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- Carrot and walnut spice cake
- M & M Cookies
- Egg free Lemon Cake