- 200 g cashews,raw
- 150 g dates, pitted
- 3 pieces orange peel, No pith, approx. 1 cm x 5 cm per piece
- 10 g cocoa
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- dessicated coconut
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into thermomix bowl. Process on speed 9 for 30 seconds.
Tip mixture out onto thermomat or another work surface. Roll mixture into balls of desired size.
Roll balls in coconut. Place in fridge for 1 hour.
Accessories you need
These balls freeze well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon and Pecan Syrup Loaf
- Apple Kuchen Slice
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Apple Cinnamon Custard Muffins
- Miso Chicken Ramen
- King Neptune Pie
- Pistachio and Rose Semolina Cake
- Cinnamon Spice Biscuits
- Tuna and Champignon Toasts
- Jamie Oliver's Vegan Dim Sum Buns (steamed mushroom buns)
- Challah Bread
- Tomato Tart
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie
- Aunty Lissie's Hedgehog
- Ann’s favourite chocolate cake
- Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Chocolate Banana Muffins
- TRUE American Brownie
- Indonesian Mooncake
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake