- 200 g cashews,raw
- 150 g dates, pitted
- 3 pieces orange peel, No pith, approx. 1 cm x 5 cm per piece
- 10 g cocoa
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- dessicated coconut
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into thermomix bowl. Process on speed 9 for 30 seconds.
Tip mixture out onto thermomat or another work surface. Roll mixture into balls of desired size.
Roll balls in coconut. Place in fridge for 1 hour.
These balls freeze well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake
- Raspberry Friands
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Banana fritters
- Quick Lime and Coconut Slice, Gluten Free and Diary Free
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Shhh Hidden Vege Choc Brownies
- Crunchie Slice
- Guilt Free Cocoa Indulgence Bliss Balls
- Chocolate Bean Cake (Diabetic Friendly)
- Ellie's Hidden Veggie Chocolate Muffins
- Choc Peppermint Balls
- Lamington fingers
- Chocolate Brownies - Grandma's Recipe
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Chocolate summer cups