- 200 g cashews,raw
- 150 g dates, pitted
- 3 pieces orange peel, No pith, approx. 1 cm x 5 cm per piece
- 10 g cocoa
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- dessicated coconut
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into thermomix bowl. Process on speed 9 for 30 seconds.
Tip mixture out onto thermomat or another work surface. Roll mixture into balls of desired size.
Roll balls in coconut. Place in fridge for 1 hour.
These balls freeze well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Viennese whirls
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Choc Beetroot Bliss Balls - Nut free
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Chocolate Custard
- Get Moreish Chocolate Fudge Slice
- Hedgehog Slice (Large)
- Shirl's Chocolate Cake
- Choc Cream Cheese Icing
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Mississippi mudcake
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)