- 200 g cashews,raw
- 150 g dates, pitted
- 3 pieces orange peel, No pith, approx. 1 cm x 5 cm per piece
- 10 g cocoa
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- dessicated coconut
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into thermomix bowl. Process on speed 9 for 30 seconds.
Tip mixture out onto thermomat or another work surface. Roll mixture into balls of desired size.
Roll balls in coconut. Place in fridge for 1 hour.
These balls freeze well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Gingerbread house
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Oreo Brownie (vegan)
- Choc-chip Banana Bread
- Dark chocolate, fig & ginger Christmas fruit mince.
- Pistachio & Rosewater Semolina Cake
- Double Choc Chip Muffins
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- Carrot and walnut spice cake
- M & M Cookies
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Pavlova towers
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Choc Peppermint Bliss Balls
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- CHOCOLATE ALMOND MILK (sugar free)
- 'I just want a Cookie' Sugar and Dairy free Choc Oat Cookies
- Kids lollies