- 200 g cashews,raw
- 150 g dates, pitted
- 3 pieces orange peel, No pith, approx. 1 cm x 5 cm per piece
- 10 g cocoa
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- dessicated coconut
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into thermomix bowl. Process on speed 9 for 30 seconds.
Tip mixture out onto thermomat or another work surface. Roll mixture into balls of desired size.
Roll balls in coconut. Place in fridge for 1 hour.
These balls freeze well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Budget Brownie
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Baileys Martini
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Power Protein Balls
- Chocolate Truffles (Brazilian Brigadeiros)
- Bliss balls- paleo
- The Secret Chocolate Cake
- Picnic Bar Bliss Balls (Wholefood Simply)
- Choc raspberry brownies
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- Gunnadoo's Nut free Wild Orange Bliss Balls