- 80 g oil, olive, extra virgin, Or oil of choice
- 250 g milk, rice
- 2 eggs
- juice of 1 orange
- Zest of 1 orange
- 100 g Sugar, white
- 240 g flour, self-raising
- 1 level tbsp poppy seed
Preheat oven to 200.
Place orange rind in tmx bowl and mix 10 seconds, speed 9 (I prefer to grate with a fine grater, as it is smaller pieces of rind than the tmx can do).
Place olive oil, milk, eggs and juice from one orange into bowl. Mix speed 4, 20 seconds.
Add sugar, flour and poppyseeds mix reverse, speed 4, 3 seconds.
The mixture will will be quite runny, but it makes a delicious muffin. Pour into muffin cases.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, this will vary depending on your oven.
I used oat milk, but any milk would work fine.
I make a mix of standard and mini muffins for freezer and lunchbox.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Swedish caramel biscuits (Kolakakor / Sirapskakor)
- Apple Tea Cakes
- 15 second Berrylicious muffins
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)