- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- Zest of 1 orange
- 900 g fresh, ricotta
- 100 ml pure cream
- 150 g caster sugar, made in TM
- 30 g corn flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 50 ml orange flavoured liqueur
- 40 g flaked almonds
- icing sugar to dust, optional
- Diced seasonal fruits to serve.
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 150oC Grease and line a 23 cm spring form cake pan and line with baking paper, grease and flour the paper.
Place orange zest into TM bowl and mill for 3 sec. speed 7, scrape down sides
Add Ricotta & cream, blend on speed 8 until smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
Add sugar, cornflour, salt, liqueur, vanilla, blend for a further 10 seconds on speed 7 until combined
Break eggs into a jug, pour through the lid and combine on speed 5, 30 - 40 seconds until smooth and creamy. Pour into prepared pan, shake gently to level surface, sprinkle with almonds, Bake for 1 hour or until golden and set, Cool in the pan on rack (it will sink in centre)
Turn out when cooled, dust with sugar and serve with fruits and cream if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)
- Power Protein Balls
- Pumpkin Fruit Cake GF
- Cauliflower Salad Medley
- GF Nut & seed Muesli
- Chia Pudding with Strawberries, Bananna & Avocado
- CHICKEN & ROCKET SAUSAGES WITH TOMATO SAUCE
- Sesame Chicken Patties
- Clone of Gluten Free Porridge
- Bannana Muffins GF.
- CARAMELISED GARLIC PASTE
- Seeded Crispy GF Crackers
- Spinach Fritata
- GF Rhubarb Cake
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- GF vegan buckwheat bread
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Vegemite - Healthy Version