- 200 g Beetroot, peeled and quartered
- 100 g water
- Pinch sea salt
- 60 g sugar
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 100 g walnuts
- 4 Puff pastry, sheets (or 2 batches from Everyday Cooking from Every Family)
- Egg wash
8Recipe is created for
Place beetroot into TM bowl and finely grate for 20 seconds on speed 6.
Add water and salt and cook for
20-30 minutes at 90ºC on speed 1 with MC off. The beetroot needs to be
Add sugar, chocolate and walnuts and blend for 20 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down lid and sides of bowl with
spatula and puree for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Cool mixture completely.
oven to 200ºC.
Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
Cut pastry sheets
into 3 strips per sheet.
Place about 2 tbsp of mix across the narrow end of
the pastry strip and roll over to wrap. Place seam side down on the prepared
tray and brush with egg wash before baking for 15-20 minutes until
Dust with icing sugar to serve.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fairy cakes
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Apricot crumble slice (AWW)
- Vanilla Buttercream Icing
- Kirsten's Baked Vanilla Fig Cheesecake with Balsamic Fig Glaze
- Chocolate Beetroot Brownies
- Greek Yoghurt Cherry and Almond Muffins
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites