- 200 g Beetroot, peeled and quartered
- 100 g water
- Pinch sea salt
- 60 g sugar
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 100 g walnuts
- 4 Puff pastry, sheets (or 2 batches from Everyday Cooking from Every Family)
- Egg wash
8Recipe is created for
Place beetroot into TM bowl and finely grate for 20 seconds on speed 6.
Add water and salt and cook for
20-30 minutes at 90ºC on speed 1 with MC off. The beetroot needs to be
Add sugar, chocolate and walnuts and blend for 20 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down lid and sides of bowl with
spatula and puree for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Cool mixture completely.
oven to 200ºC.
Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
Cut pastry sheets
into 3 strips per sheet.
Place about 2 tbsp of mix across the narrow end of
the pastry strip and roll over to wrap. Place seam side down on the prepared
tray and brush with egg wash before baking for 15-20 minutes until
Dust with icing sugar to serve.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Milo, a slightly more wholesome version this is "MYlo" 😊
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken