- 1 banana
- 3 eggs
- 30 grams grass fed butter, (I uase Westgold from Woolies)
- 50 grams Raw Honey
- 10 grams vanilla extrac
- pinch Himalayan Rock Salt
- 70 grams macadamias
- 30 grams Coconut Flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarb
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 80 grams pitted dates
- 125 grams Fresh Bluberries
Preheat to oven to 205 degrees
Place banana, eggs, butter, honey, vanilla and salt, blend speed 7/ 10 seconds.
Add Macadamias, chop speed 4/10 seconds.
Add coconut flour, bicarb, and dates mix speed 5/ 5 seconds.
Dish evenly into 6 muffin tin tray (I used paper muffin cases also), bake for 16 to 25 minutes (depending on oven...
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Alison's Ginger Nut Apricot AmazeBalls
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- Paleo Jaffa Slice
- Alison's Jaffa AmazeBalls
- Clean Cherry Ripe Slice
- Paleo Chocolate Mint Slice
- Choc Coconut Al-aroons
- ALISON'S APPLE CINNAMON AMAZEBALLS
- ALISON'S BERRYLICIOUS AMAZEBALLS
- Alison's Nuts About Nuts Amazeballs
- Alison's Chocmint AmazeBalls
- Alison's Coconut Heaven AmazeBalls