- 1/2 cup choc chips
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon fine himalayan or fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large zucchini, chopped roughly
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
2. Line a baking dish with baking paper (I used a rectangle one 28cm x 18cm)
3. blitz choc chips on turbo for a few seconds until milled.
4. add the rest of the ingredients, sp9 for 30 seconds.
5. scrape down sides and repeat, sp9 for 20 seconds.
6. pour into prepared dish and bake for 40 minutes. Test centre is cooked with a skewer (it should come out clean) and then remove from the oven.
7. Let it cool completely in the baking dish before cutting it.
Accessories you need
I used a rectangle dish 28cm x 18cm and it made 20 little portions. Depending on the size of your dish and the size of your portions you may get less!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.