- 330 g sweet potato, Peeled
- 5 eggs
- 60 g Coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 75 g coconut oil, melted
- 40 g raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 150 g Nuts of choice, (cashews, macadamias, walnuts etc.)
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 100 g dates, pitted
- 1 avocado
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 60 g Almond milk
- 2 tsp Coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
Recipe is created for
Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius.
Place nuts into Thermomix bowl, roughly chop for 2-3 sec / speed 8. Remove and reserve for later.
Peel and chop the sweet potato into 4cm chunks. Place in Varoma dish, add 500g water to the Thermomix bowl and cook for 25 mins / Varoma / speed 1.
Empty water from bowl, add cooked sweet potato and mash 30 sec / speed 4.
Add the eggs and mix 1 min / speed 4.
Add the coconut sugar, coconut oil and vanilla, mix for 15 sec / speed 4.
Add the raw cacao powder, coconut flour and cinnamon, mix for 30 sec / speed 2.
Add the nuts and mix for 15 sec / / speed 4.
Line a slice tray or cake tin, pour the batter in and smooth the top evenly with the spatula.
Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
Remove from oven, allow to cool on a wire rack.
Soak the dates for at least 10 minutes. Drain well.
Place the soaked and drained dates in the Thermomix bowl and mix for 90 sec / speed 9 or until a smooth paste forms.
Add the flesh of the avocado and mix for 30 sec / speed 9 or until really smooth.
Add the vanilla extract, almond milk and coconut sugar, mix again for 15 sec / speed 9 until combined.
Add the raw cacao powder and mix 60 sec / speed 9 until the mixture turns glossy and smooth.
Spread evenly onto the cooled brownie.
These are great without the frosting, but if you have a sweet tooth the frosting gives it the finishing touch.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Dairy Free Fettucine Carbonara
- Silverbeet & bacon quiche (dairy free)
- Tomato-free Bolognaise Sauce
- Fish Fingers (dairy free)
- Coconut Milk Yoghurt
- Apricot Chia Bars
- Maple Mustard Chicken (low FODMAP, gluten free)
- Steamed Blueberry Puddings (low FODMAP, gluten free)
- Dairy free "Cheese" sauce
- Banana & Oat baby biscuits