- 130 grams Solid Coconut OIl
- 60 grams Cocao
- 130 grams almond butter
- 150 grams Coconut sugar
- 3 eggs
- 120 grams almond meal
- 60 grams coconut cream
- 180 grams macadamia nuts
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Set oven to 160* and line a slice tray with baking paper.
Add all ingredients exept Macadaima nuts to the mixing bowl.
Blend 20 seconds speed 5.
Scrape down sides, Add macadamia nuts and blend 10 seconds speed 5.
Pour into a lined slice tray and bake for 25 to 30 Minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
Accessories you need
depending on texture preference, these brownies can be removed from the oven 5 minutes before set to have a gooey/ fudgey texture.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jamaican style ginger cake
- Variation Lower Carb - Gluten Free whole orange muffin
- Muesli bars
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Paleo Coconut Custard
- Paleo Sweet Potato & Leek Soup
- Paleo Pumpkin Soup
- Paleo Anzac Biscuits
- Paleo Snickers Slice
- Caramel Slice - Gluten Free - Refined Sugar Free
- Blueberry Friands
- Honey Joys - Refined Sugar Free
- Muesli Bites - Wheat Free - Refined Sugar Free
- Kylie's Caramel Sauce
- Sticky Date Cupcakes with Caramel Icing
- "Oh My God" Chocolate Fudge Brownies