- 1 orange peel
- 250 grams Unsalted Raw Cashews
- 20 grams macadamia oil
- 25 grams Coconut Flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 4 eggs separated
- 70 grams filtered water
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 20 grams honey
- 50 grams currants
- 1 teaspoon allspice, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 1/4 teaspoon Cardamon, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg ground
Preheat oven to 180 C
Whip eggwhites until soft peaks form. Set aside and rinse and dry bowl.
Zest orange peel speed 9 for 5 seconds
Add cashews and mill speed 9 for 10 seconds
Add oil speed 6 for 15 seconds or until the cashews turn to butter
Add egg yolks, water, apple cider vinegar, honey and spices speed 5 for 15 seconds
Add coconut flour and bicarb speed 4 for 10 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl and beat on speed 5 for 10 seconds
Scrape mixture into a bowl and using the spatula, gradually fold in the egg whites and currants.
Spoon mixture into a cupcake tray and bake for 20 minutes
Once cooled pipe a cross on top using Thermomix coconut butter.
Delicious cut in half and spread liberally with butter.
This recipe is grain free, gluten free, dairy free and sugar free
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Chai Turmeric
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Chocolate Panforte
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- Honey mustard chicken
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars