- 300 g Butter, softened
- 140 g white sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 2 eggs
- 240 g plain flour
- 4 tsp Self Raising Flour
- 40 g Desiccated Coconut
- 120 g Milk
- 1000 g cream cheese, soft, room temp
- 390 g white sugar
- 250 g sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 340 g passionfruit pulp
1h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 160°C and grease and line a 21cm x 42cm x 5cm tin. (Or can make 2 21cm square slices)
- Add softened butter, sugar and vanilla to bowl and mix 2 min/speed 4.
- Add the eggs and mix 30 sec/speed 4.
- Add remaining base ingredients to bowl and mix 20 sec//speed 3. Scrape bowl down and repeat 20 sec//speed 3.
- Spread evenly into prepared tin and bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place SOFT cream cheese and sugar into bowl and beat for 5 min/speed 5 until smooth.
- Add sour cream 1 min/speed 4.
- Add eggs 1 min/speed 4. Mixture should be completely combined with no lumps.
- Put 85g of the passionfruit pulp into bowl and quickly mix through for 20 sec/speed 4.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over hot base. Drizzle remaining 225g passionfruit over the top and return to oven for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown and set.
- Let it cool, slice, and enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe has been converted from Taste 'Passionfruit Cheesecake Slice' https://www.taste.com.au/recipes/passionfruit-cheesecake-slice/a70600b7-a110-4048-94e1-4025259a9668
This makes a DOUBLE batch so there is a lot because I make it for a cafe. You can split it between two tins OR you can halve the recipe. Picture is of a half batch.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake