- 140 g Butter
- 170 g Self Raising Flour
- 80 g dessicated coconut
- 110 g sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 395 g condensed milk, I use the COOKIDOO condensed milk recipe (makes perfect amount for this recipe)
- 125 g cream cheese
- 50 g lemon juice, Approx 2 lemons
- 240 g water
- 115 g sugar
- 40 g cornflour
- 95 g passionfruit, 3-4 fresh passionfruit or 1 tin passionfruit
Recipe is created for
- 1. Pre-heat oven 180°
2. Line 7"x11" baking tin.
3. Weigh butter into bowl, 2 minute / 50° / speed 1 (may need a little longer if not completely melted).
4. Add the flour, coconut sugar and vanilla to the bowl. 10 seconds / speed 4
5. Scrape sides of bowl. 10 seconds / speed 4.
6. Press into prepared tray, bake 15-20minutes (until golden).
7. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
8. Add condensed milk, cream cheese and lemon juice. 50 seconds / speed 5 (may need a bit longer until thick)
9. Pour over cooled base.
10. Clean and dry bowl.
11. Add the remaining ingredients - thicken mode.
12. Cool slightly, don't let it cool for too long as the layers won't stay together when cutting.
13. Refrigerate until set (2-3hours)
14. Cut and enjoy.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal
- That Thermo Chick’s Lunch Box Cookies
- My Mum’s Yo Yo’s
- Fat Free Carrot Cake
- Pupcakes for your dog
- Lemon Slice Protein Balls
- ANZAC cookies with almonds and chia
- Orange Drop Biccies
- Caramilk Slice
- Apple Rum Cake
- Lemon cake
- That Thermo Chick's Gluten Free, Vegan & Paleo Anzac Biscuits