- 1 orange, thickly cut zest and juice
- 250 g dried peach halves
- 100 g macadamia nut oil
- 80 g rice malt syup
- 2 eggs
- 125 g Milk, or milk of your choice
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 260 g white spelt flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 100 g raspberries, fresh or frozen
- honey for glazing, optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 160C. Line a muffin tray with cases and set aside.
2. Place orange zest and approximately 85g dried peach halves in the mixing bowl and chop on Turbo 1 sec. Repeat.
3. Place orange juice, macadamia nut oil, rice malt syrup, eggs, milk and vanilla to the mixing bowl and mix 5 sec/ speed 4. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
4. Add flour, baking powder, bicarb soda and salt and Mix 20 sec/ speed 3. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
5. Add raspberries and mix 15 sec/ reverse/ speed 1.
6. Spoon mixture into prepared muffin cases, place remaining dried peach halves on each muffin and bake for 20-25 minutes. Allow muffins to cool in the tin for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack and drizzling with honey.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Honey & Apple Cake
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- Wild Rice and Cashew Salad
- Three Colour Fritatta
- Bacon & Lentil Chowder
- Pumpkin & Date Scones
- Chai Spice Hot Cross Buns
- Apricot Log
- Matcha Green Tea and Pistachio Icecream
- Pear & Hazelnut Fudge
- Yoghurt Panna Cotta with Saffron Syrup