- 120 grams Butter, softened
- 100 grams raw sugar
- 150 grams S.R.flour
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee, dissolved in 2 teas. water
- 90 grams peanuts.roasted
Place sugar in TM bowl and grind on Speed 9 for 10 sec.
Add flour, cornflour, butter, coffee and mix on Speed 4 for 10 secs.
Add peanuts and using kneading button mix the dough for 10 secs.
Drop spoonfulls on a greased tray and bake at 170 degrees till golden approx. 15 mins.
Allow to cook and harden on tray.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy date scones
- Carrot Cake
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)