- 120 grams Butter, softened
- 100 grams raw sugar
- 150 grams S.R.flour
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee, dissolved in 2 teas. water
- 90 grams peanuts.roasted
Place sugar in TM bowl and grind on Speed 9 for 10 sec.
Add flour, cornflour, butter, coffee and mix on Speed 4 for 10 secs.
Add peanuts and using kneading button mix the dough for 10 secs.
Drop spoonfulls on a greased tray and bake at 170 degrees till golden approx. 15 mins.
Allow to cook and harden on tray.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)