- 120 grams Butter, softened
- 100 grams raw sugar
- 150 grams S.R.flour
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee, dissolved in 2 teas. water
- 90 grams peanuts.roasted
Place sugar in TM bowl and grind on Speed 9 for 10 sec.
Add flour, cornflour, butter, coffee and mix on Speed 4 for 10 secs.
Add peanuts and using kneading button mix the dough for 10 secs.
Drop spoonfulls on a greased tray and bake at 170 degrees till golden approx. 15 mins.
Allow to cook and harden on tray.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Ginger crunch
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Jaffa Truffles
- Apricot Bites
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Hobnob Biscuits - a British favourite by Jayne
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)