- 100 gram unsalted butter, diced
- 200 gram dark chocolate
- 100 gram crunchy peanut butter
- 150 gram caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 185 gram plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, unsalted, roasted (optional)
1. Place chocolate pieces into TM bowl and roughly chop 2 -3 times, turbo speed
2. Set aside 50 g of chopped chocolate
3. Add the diced butter to the chocolate left in the bowl and melt 3 mins, 60 C sp 4.
4. Add all other ingredients except the 50 g of chocolate and the 2 tablesp peanuts
5. Mix 20 sec, sp 5.
6. Roll 2 teasp of the dough into a ball and place onto biscuits trays lined with baking paper. Leave at least 3 cm between each.
7. Combine remaining chocolate with the peanuts.
8. Make a hollow in the top of each cookie with a spoon or your thumb and press chocolate and nut mixture gently into the dough.
9. Bake for 12-15 minutes at 180 C.
10. Cool on trays for 5 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef hotpot
- Christmas panettone pudding
- Lemon biscottini
- Super moist chocolate cake (gluten and dairy free and no added sugar)
- Moist chocolate beetroot cake
- Middle eastern syrup cupcakes
- Malteser cupcakes
- Cheesecake brownies
- Buttermilk sorbet
- Chocolate and pear cake
- Continental layer cake
- Ricotta gnocchi with tomato sauce
- Chunky Choc M&M Biscuits
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Vegetarian Zucchini Slice
- Savoury Halloumi Muffins
- Meat Dumplings
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Easy Banana Choc Muffins
- Chestnut Swiss Roll