- 250 g Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla bean paste or extract
- 2 egg yolks
- 50 grams caster sugar
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour, (heaped)
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter, (heaped)
- 250 grams unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 250 grams good quality dark chocolate (70%)
- 230 grams caster sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 150 grams Gluten free plain flour
- 2 tbsp mixed berry jam
- 100 grams Fresh Raspberries
To make the custard, add the milk, vanilla, egg yolks, sugar and corn flour to the thermomix bowl. Cook at 90 degrees, 9 minutes at speed 4. Add the peanut butter and mix on speed 5 (note: gradually increase the speed). Set aside to cool completly.
Melt the butter and the dark chocolate at 60 degrees, 4 minutes, speed 4.
Add the sugar and mix for 5 seconds, speed 5.
Add the egg and egg whites and mix for 5 seconds, speed 5.
Add the flour and mix speed 5 until combined.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Grease and line a 20cm x 30cm baking tray. Pour in the brownie mix and then swirl through the nutty custard. Put little spoonfuls of jam over the surface and then poke in the fresh raspberries. Bake for around 25 minutes or until cooked on the outside and gooey in the middle. Leave to cool for 1 hour.
Serve with double cream.
Converted from a Jamie Oliver recipe (Jamie's Comfort Food - Scrumptious Happy Classics).
This recipe can be made gluten free. Use gluten free plain flour. Also check that the other ingredients are gluten free, in particular the corn flour and the chocolate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake