- 150 g dried chickpeas, (1 1/2 cups cooked or 425g can)
- 100 g Peanut Butter, (1/3 cup)
- 100 g Rice malt syrup, (1/3 cup)
- 55 g brown sugar, (1/3 cup)
- 55 g self-raising flour, (1/3 cup)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 90 g dark chocolate chips, (1/2 cup)
- If using dried chickpeas, they must be pre cooked before preparing the blondies.
(Skip this set of steps if you have canned or 1 1/2 cups of pre cooked chickpeas).
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a 20x20cm square baking tin with parchment paper.
- Reserve and set aside around a tablespoon of the chocolate chips.
Add the remaining chips into the TMX bowl and stir through. (Feel free to add more if needed).
- Carefully remove from the pan and slice. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Peanut Butter Chickpea Blondies
Accessories you need
For a gluten free option, swop out self raising flour for almond flour.
For a peanut free option, swop out peanut butter for almond butter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Lemon Drop Cookies (sugar free | egg yolk cookies)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (sugar free)
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (sugar free)
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (sugar free)
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (sugar free)
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Choc Chip Cookie balls
- Peach & Coconut milk rice pudding (Baby Food)