- 310 grams canned chickpeas, drained, Rinse and pat dry with towel
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 165 grams Natural Peanut Butter
- 80 grams honey, agave would be good as an alternative
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 90 grams dark chocolate chips
10h 1minPreparation 1minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven at 170 degrees, and place baking paper on a oven tray
Combine all ingredients, except choc chips, on speed 7 for 10 seconds.
Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat, ensuring that mixture is smooth and consistent.
Add your choc chips and turbo twice (I used cadbury melts, so they are a little bigger discs. Otherwise you can just stir your choc chips in.
Roll your dough into balls and place on prepared baking tray. I left mine in balls to create that doughy center. But you can squish them down for more of a biscuit.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Accessories you need
For grain free, replace baking powder with 1 part cream of tartar, 1 part baking soda and 2 parts arrowroot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Up and Go
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Panforte
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies