- 350 grams Pear, 3 pears
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 10 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 250 grams gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon Bi-carb soda
- 60 grams honey
- 60 grams pecans
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Grease a 15cm x 15cm square cake tin
Add all the step 1 ingredients to the bowl and blend for 10 seconds / speed 6
Add ingredients from step 2 to the bowl and blend for 20 seconds / speed 6
Pour into cake tin and bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean
I use the gluten free flour recipe from Quirky Cooking cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Up and Go
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Chocolate Panforte
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Satay noodle salad
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread