- 30 g sultanas
- 20 g brandy
- 200 g self-rasing flour
- 90 g raw sugar
- 80 g unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 40 g pecans
- 825 g tinned pears
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 250 g cottage cheese
- 40 g raw sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoon plain flour
Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a slice tin with baking paper.
Soak the sultanas in the brandy in a small bowl.
Add pecans to TMX bowl and turbo twice to chop. Set aside into a medium size bowl.
Add sugar to bowl and mill on speed 10 for 5 seconds
Add flour and butter to bowl and mix on speed 6 for 10 seconds
Add egg and mix on speed 5 for 5 seconds
Remove 1/3 of the mixture and set aside with the pecans
Press remaining mixture firmly into the slice tin.
No need to wash TMX bowl.
Add drained pears to the TMX bowl with the vanilla essence and cinnamon and mix on reverse speed 1 for 15 seconds.
Pour over prepared base.
Wash bowl and return.
Add sugar and lemon zest to bowl and mill on speed 10 for 20 seconds
Add cottage cheese and mix on speed 4 for 20 seconds
Add eggs, vanilla essence and plain flour and mix again on speed 4 for 20 seconds
Add sultanas and brandy to cottage cheese mixture and mix on reverse for 10 seconds on speed 2
Pour over prepared pears and base.
Top with reserved crumble pecan mixture and bake for 45 minutes until golden and set.
Accessories you need
Adapted from Homestyle Cookies, Muffins and Cakes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roti Boy
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Anzac Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Nutella 'like' Bliss Balls
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Orange & Chocolate Ricotta Tart
- Bean-Free Sundried Tomato Hummus
- Parsnip & Maple Syrup Cake
- Chickpea, Tomato & Quinoa Soup (Veg & Gluten Free)
- Raspberry and Walnut Crumble Slice
- Chicken & Pumpkin Salad with Chickpeas
- Millet & Pumpkin Patties
- Caramel, Honey and Salted Cashew Slice
- Easy Apricot & Nut Balls
- Spiced Rhubarb & Blueberry Jam