- 2 Ripe pears, Peeled and cored
- 1 can Ayam coconut cream
- 2 eggs
- 50 g coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 275 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 80 g desicated coconut
- 110 g castor sugar
- 120 g frozen raspberries
Pre- heat the oven to 170C and grease and prepare a medium loaf tin .
Chop the peeled pears at speed 4 for 3secs. Set aside in a bowl.
Measure the coconut cream,coconut oil, eggs and vanilla into the bowl and mix on speed 4 for 10sec to mix.
Add dry ingredients to bowl. Flour, bicarb, sugar and coconut. Mix on speed 4 for 10secs or until just combined.
Add pears & frozen raspberries and stir in with spatula.
Pour into prepared loaf tin and bake for 40-45 mins or until a skewer can be inserted and removed cleanly.
Allow to cool and dust with icing sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Black Glutinous Rice Cake
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake
- Lola Berry Healthy Paleo Hot Cross Muffins