- 120 g pistachios, shelled
- 160 g sugar
- 50 g plain flour
- 2 tsp vanilla bean, extract
- 3 egg, whites
- Additional chopped pistachios for garnish
- Icing sugar to dust
8Recipe is created for
oven to 180ºC. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper and set aside.
pistachios and 60g of the sugar into TM bowl and mill together for 10 secs/speed 8.
flour and vanilla extract and mix for 5
and dry TM bowl thoroughly. Insert Butterfly.
bowl for 1.5 mins/50ºC/speed 2. Place egg whites into TM bowl and beat for 4-5 mins/60ºC/speed 3 as you
introduce the sugar one spoon at a time through the hole in the lid.
pistachio mix back into the bowl and incorporate for 8 secs//speed
2-3. Finish folding mixture through with the spatula if necessary.
spoonfuls of mixture onto prepared trays, top with a few chopped pistachios and
bake for 10-12 minutes until browned at the edges and set in the centre.
with icing sugar whilst still warm.
Other users also liked...
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake
- Raspberry Friands
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Banana fritters
- Quick Lime and Coconut Slice, Gluten Free and Diary Free
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Mocha Hot Cross Buns
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon