- 120 g pistachios, shelled
- 160 g sugar
- 50 g plain flour
- 2 tsp vanilla bean, extract
- 3 egg, whites
- Additional chopped pistachios for garnish
- Icing sugar to dust
8Recipe is created for
oven to 180ºC. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper and set aside.
pistachios and 60g of the sugar into TM bowl and mill together for 10 secs/speed 8.
flour and vanilla extract and mix for 5
and dry TM bowl thoroughly. Insert Butterfly.
bowl for 1.5 mins/50ºC/speed 2. Place egg whites into TM bowl and beat for 4-5 mins/60ºC/speed 3 as you
introduce the sugar one spoon at a time through the hole in the lid.
pistachio mix back into the bowl and incorporate for 8 secs//speed
2-3. Finish folding mixture through with the spatula if necessary.
spoonfuls of mixture onto prepared trays, top with a few chopped pistachios and
bake for 10-12 minutes until browned at the edges and set in the centre.
with icing sugar whilst still warm.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤