- 120 g pistachios, shelled
- 160 g sugar
- 50 g plain flour
- 2 tsp vanilla bean, extract
- 3 egg, whites
- Additional chopped pistachios for garnish
- Icing sugar to dust
oven to 180ºC. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper and set aside.
pistachios and 60g of the sugar into TM bowl and mill together for 10 secs/speed 8.
flour and vanilla extract and mix for 5
and dry TM bowl thoroughly. Insert Butterfly.
bowl for 1.5 mins/50ºC/speed 2. Place egg whites into TM bowl and beat for 4-5 mins/60ºC/speed 3 as you
introduce the sugar one spoon at a time through the hole in the lid.
pistachio mix back into the bowl and incorporate for 8 secs//speed
2-3. Finish folding mixture through with the spatula if necessary.
spoonfuls of mixture onto prepared trays, top with a few chopped pistachios and
bake for 10-12 minutes until browned at the edges and set in the centre.
with icing sugar whilst still warm.
Other users also liked...
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats