- 120 g pistachios, shelled
- 160 g sugar
- 50 g plain flour
- 2 tsp vanilla bean, extract
- 3 egg, whites
- Additional chopped pistachios for garnish
- Icing sugar to dust
Recipe is created for
oven to 180ºC. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper and set aside.
pistachios and 60g of the sugar into TM bowl and mill together for 10 secs/speed 8.
flour and vanilla extract and mix for 5
and dry TM bowl thoroughly. Insert Butterfly.
bowl for 1.5 mins/50ºC/speed 2. Place egg whites into TM bowl and beat for 4-5 mins/60ºC/speed 3 as you
introduce the sugar one spoon at a time through the hole in the lid.
pistachio mix back into the bowl and incorporate for 8 secs//speed
2-3. Finish folding mixture through with the spatula if necessary.
spoonfuls of mixture onto prepared trays, top with a few chopped pistachios and
bake for 10-12 minutes until browned at the edges and set in the centre.
with icing sugar whilst still warm.
Other users also liked...
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen