- 230 gram Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 grams Butter
- 1 --- egg
- 145 grams Milk, Can be buttermilk or sour or whatever is in the fridge
Add dry ingredients add mix on speed 5 for 5 sec
add butter and egg if using mix speed 5 for 5 sec
knead for 1 min and add milk gradually till dough has foformed
turn out on mat and roll to desired thickness. Use mc to cut out and place close together on tray. Bake at 200 degrees for 10-15 min, till golden brown
Accessories you need
You can leave the egg out for an egg free option
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses