- 300 g plain or bakers flour
- 150 g sugar
- 100 Butter, Sofened
- 1 egg
- 10 g baking flour
- Pinch of Salt, to taste
- 230 g Milk
- 2 sachets Yeast (4tsp)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 120 g sugar
- 60 g Butter
- 500 g plain or bakers flour
- 10 g oil
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160ºC.
Place all ingredients in the bowl and mix to combine for 8 Seconds on speed 6.
Then knead for 3 minutes on Interval Speed. Remove and place covered in a bowl for 30 to 40 minutes to almost double in size.
Grease rectangular large biscuit or slice tray and roll or push dough evenly with your hands to fill tray. Place your favourite fruit on the top i.e. blueberries, stewed apples, peaches, plums or jam, sprinkle with crumble mixture.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until golden brown.
Place flour, baking powder and salt into bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Add remaining crumble ingredients and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake
- Raspberry Friands
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Banana fritters
- Quick Lime and Coconut Slice, Gluten Free and Diary Free
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon