- 300 g plain or bakers flour
- 150 g sugar
- 100 Butter, Sofened
- 1 egg
- 10 g baking flour
- Pinch of Salt, to taste
- 230 g Milk
- 2 sachets Yeast (4tsp)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 120 g sugar
- 60 g Butter
- 500 g plain or bakers flour
- 10 g oil
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160ºC.
Place all ingredients in the bowl and mix to combine for 8 Seconds on speed 6.
Then knead for 3 minutes on Interval Speed. Remove and place covered in a bowl for 30 to 40 minutes to almost double in size.
Grease rectangular large biscuit or slice tray and roll or push dough evenly with your hands to fill tray. Place your favourite fruit on the top i.e. blueberries, stewed apples, peaches, plums or jam, sprinkle with crumble mixture.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until golden brown.
Place flour, baking powder and salt into bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Add remaining crumble ingredients and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Blueberry Blondie
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops