- 300 g plain or bakers flour
- 150 g sugar
- 100 Butter, Sofened
- 1 egg
- 10 g baking flour
- Pinch of Salt, to taste
- 230 g Milk
- 2 sachets Yeast (4tsp)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 120 g sugar
- 60 g Butter
- 500 g plain or bakers flour
- 10 g oil
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160ºC.
Place all ingredients in the bowl and mix to combine for 8 Seconds on speed 6.
Then knead for 3 minutes on Interval Speed. Remove and place covered in a bowl for 30 to 40 minutes to almost double in size.
Grease rectangular large biscuit or slice tray and roll or push dough evenly with your hands to fill tray. Place your favourite fruit on the top i.e. blueberries, stewed apples, peaches, plums or jam, sprinkle with crumble mixture.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until golden brown.
Place flour, baking powder and salt into bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Add remaining crumble ingredients and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aileens Cacao Nut Balls
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Aileens Cacao Nut Balls
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce