- 300 g plain or bakers flour
- 150 g sugar
- 100 Butter, Sofened
- 1 egg
- 10 g baking flour
- Pinch of Salt, to taste
- 230 g Milk
- 2 sachets Yeast (4tsp)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 120 g sugar
- 60 g Butter
- 500 g plain or bakers flour
- 10 g oil
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160ºC.
Place all ingredients in the bowl and mix to combine for 8 Seconds on speed 6.
Then knead for 3 minutes on Interval Speed. Remove and place covered in a bowl for 30 to 40 minutes to almost double in size.
Grease rectangular large biscuit or slice tray and roll or push dough evenly with your hands to fill tray. Place your favourite fruit on the top i.e. blueberries, stewed apples, peaches, plums or jam, sprinkle with crumble mixture.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until golden brown.
Place flour, baking powder and salt into bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Add remaining crumble ingredients and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie