- 30 grams rolled oats
- 1 --- egg
- 40 gram low fat ricotta cheese or low fat cottage cheese
- 40 grams Unsweetened almond milk
- 10 gram protein powder (vanilla or unflavoured), I use Bare Blends Bare Whey or Protein Supplies Australia WPI
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- .5 teaspoon baking powder
1. Place oats in the mixing bowl - process on speed 6 for 3-5 seconds. You don't want to make a flour.
2. Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix on speed 4 for 20 seconds. The batter will be very liquidy, and almost like crepe batter, that is what you want.
3. Put half the pancake mix into a hot (I heat my pan up then turn it down as they cook pretty quickly) oiled pan. turn when bubbles start to appear. Repeat with remaining batter.
Accessories you need
OPTIONAL - Serve with greek yoghurt, nuts, fresh seasonal fruit etc
If you like some added sweetness you could add 1 tsp stevia/maple syrup etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal
- That Thermo Chick’s Lunch Box Cookies
- My Mum’s Yo Yo’s
- Fat Free Carrot Cake
- Pupcakes for your dog
- Lemon Slice Protein Balls
- ANZAC cookies with almonds and chia
- Orange Drop Biccies
- Caramilk Slice
- Apple Rum Cake
- Lemon cake
- That Thermo Chick's Gluten Free, Vegan & Paleo Anzac Biscuits