- 150 g raw sugar
- 250 g apricot nectar
- 2 eggs
- 300 g pumpkin cooked
- 375 g Mixed fruit
- 250 g self raising flour
Pre-heat oven to 180c.
Place raw sugar into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add apricot nectar, eggs and cold pumpkin. Mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Add mixed fruit and mix for 5 seconds on + speed soft.
Add flour and mix for 30-40 seconds on + speed 3.
Pour mixture into a greased and floured fruit cake tin.
Bake approximately 60 mins or until the skewer comes out clean.
Allow to cool slightly in the tin before turning out onto the wire rack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Vita Brit Slice
- Judith's Hedgehog Slice
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Almond Bread