- 150 g raw sugar
- 250 g apricot nectar
- 2 eggs
- 300 g pumpkin cooked
- 375 g Mixed fruit
- 250 g Self Raising Flour
Pre-heat oven to 180c.
Place raw sugar into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add apricot nectar, eggs and cold pumpkin. Mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Add mixed fruit and mix for 5 seconds on + speed soft.
Add flour and mix for 30-40 seconds on + speed 3.
Pour mixture into a greased and floured fruit cake tin.
Bake approximately 60 mins or until the skewer comes out clean.
Allow to cool slightly in the tin before turning out onto the wire rack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake