- 300 grams Pumpkin, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 65 grams Coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 400 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 egg
Place pumpkin in TM and grate 10sec/speed 6.
Scrape down sides and cook 10min/ 100deg/ speed 2
Transfer pumpkin to another bowl to be added later.
Add butter, coconut sugar,salt, flour and egg into TM bowl and mix 10 sec/ speed 4.
Add pumpkin and mix 10sec/ speed 4.
Empty dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll out until dough is about 2cm thick.
Cut with a scone cutter and place on lightly greased baking tray.
Bake in 180C oven until golden brown (approx 15 mins)
Best eaten when warm.
Accessories you need
Coconut sugar is available from most health food stores. You can use other sugars if you prefer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake
- Mel's Sticky Date Pudding
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Beetroot dip
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Easy Apple Cake
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread