- 150 grams Butter
- 300-400 grams Stewed apples or Frozen Blueberries
- 200g grams sugar
- 2 Eggs.
- 300 grams Self Raising Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder.
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamin
10h 0minPreparation 10h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Turn oven on 140degrees.
Melt Butter in Thermomix, 50 sec, 50 degrees, speed4.
Add sugar and eggs. Mix 20 sec speed 4.
Add S/R Flour, Baking powder, about half the stewed apple mix and cinnamin. Mix 10 sec speed 3. Scrap down sides and repeat.
Add the remaninding stewed apples and hand mix in with the spatular. (This step is it to keep some larger apple slices in the cake for texture.)
Pour into slice tray lined with baking paper or your favourit cake tin. And cook on 140 degrees for 45 mins.
Accessories you need
Can basically subsitute the fruit to your liking. Cut back if you want to or add more. So easy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake
- Lunchbox cereal slice
- Chocolate & Almond cookies
- Light & Tangy Lemon Meringue Pie
- Easy Coconut Tea Cake
- Chewy Rice Bubble and Sultana Cookies