- 30 g almonds
- 125 g Butter
- 100 g sugar
- 75 g self-raising flour
- 45 g coconut
- 4 egg whites
- 100 g raspberries, (fresh or frozen)
8Recipe is created for
Place almonds into TM bowl (if you are
using raw sugar, add to bowl also). Grind on speed 10 for 10 seconds.
Remove from bowl and set aside.
Place butter into TM bowl. Melt on 80 degrees, speed 2 for 1 minute.
Add almonds, sugar, flour, coconut and egg whites to bowl. Combine for 30 seconds on interval speed.
Spoon mixture into greased friand (or muffin) tins. Press raspberries into the top of each friand.
Bake in 200 degree celsius oven for about 15 minutes or until cooked through.
From my blog: //tonicoward.blogspot.com/2011/06/thermomix-cooking-raspberry-friands.html
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Light Fruit Cake
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chickpea Slice
- ANZAC Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Chocolate Salted Caramel Melting Moments