- 315 grams almonds, raw
- 90 grams coconut sugar or raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 55 grams coconut dessicated
- 125 grams coconut oil
- 4 eggs
- 115 grams white chocolate bits
- 70 grams raspberries
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill almonds for 10 to 15 seconds, speed 7.5
Place all other ingredients into the bowl except for the raspberries and white chocolate, put on reverse and mix for 30 seconds, speed 4
Scrape down sides, put raspberries and white chocolate into the TM and put on reverse and mix for 10 seconds speed 3
Put in muffin tin trays and cook for 25 minutes at 160 degrees or until the skewer comes out clean
the almonds may need some more milling but not for too long or the olis will be released.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls