- 100 g dark chocolate, >70% cacao
- 140 g Salted butter
- 120 g cream cheese, room temperature
- 20 g sweetener, use preferred sweetner
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 80 g almond meal
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder, natural
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 20 g cacao powder, raw
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 150C.
Line a 20cm square baking tin with baking powder.
- Weigh chocolate into bowl and mill 10sec/speed 9.
Scrape down sides.
- Weigh in butter and melt 4mins/60C/speed 3.
- Weigh in cream cheese and sweetener and combine 30secs/speed 4.
Scrape down sides.
- Mix for 2mins/speed 4 whilst adding eggs in one at a time.
Continue to mix longer until smooth if needed.
- Weigh in almond meal, cacao powder, baking powder and vanilla powder. Mix 30secs/speed4. Scrape down sides and mix for a further 10secs/speed 4.
- Pour into prepared tin.
Bake for 20 mins, or until just set in the middle.
- Using spatula, scrape out any last scericks and devour whilst waiting for brownies to cook.
- Serve warm or cold with double cream.
Accessories you need
Makes 16 Serves.
Per Serve using Lakanto sweetener:
Carbs: 4.15g (1.59g fibre)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- TM6 Creme Brûlée (TM5 recipe remastered)
- Beatty's Chocolate Cake by Ina Garten
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- Chicken Noodle Soup (GF, DF, Paleo, AIP, GAPS)
- Golden Milk (with fresh ginger and turmeric)
- Red Lentil Falafels
- GAPS Intro Pancakes
- Nanna's Cheesecake
- Nanna's Sloppy Joes
- Chocolate Almond Pulp Brownies