- 1.5 packages choc ripple biscuts
- 125 grams unsalted butter
- 300 --- ml tub thickened cream, whipped
- 500 grams cream chease, chopped at room temperature
- 250 grams caster sugar
- 250 grams sour cream
- 15 grams cocoa powder, sifted
- 5 grams vanilla extrac
- 15 grams Red food colouring
- 3 eggs
invert base of 23 cm round springform .grease and line base and side with backing paper place on an oven tray.
TIP inverting the base of the pan makes it easier to remove the cheescake.
step two : process biscuits speed 7 until finely crushed.
put too one side
step three : melt the butter for 2 min at 80 degrees speed one
then add crushed biscuits and combine on reverse speed soft .until well combined
then press evenly over base and up side of the pan . refrigerate while preparing filling
Step Four: Place chopped cream cheese and caster sugar and mix speed 5-6 until smooth
step five : add sour cream, sifted cocoa , vanilla extract and colouring and mix at speed 5-6 until well combined .
step six: on speed five add eggs one at a time until well combined
step seven : pour into prepared tin and cook in slow oven (150c) for about 1 hour, 5 minutes or until filling is almost set (filling will still appear wobbly in the centre ).
turn the oven off and cool completely in the oven with the door ajar.
Refrigerate for several hours or overnight until cold . remove side of pan and transfer to serving plate
this is my first attempt at coverting to thermomix
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits