- 2 tbsp Coconut butter
- 140 g Raw macadamias
- 170 g raw almonds
- 140 g medjool dates, pitted
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 225 g raw cashews, soaked & drained
- 1 1/2 tbsp gelatine
- 170 g water, boiling
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 55 g coconut oil, melted
- 400 g Almond milk
- 100 g Maple syrup
- 250 g strawberries, hulled
- 300 g water
- 1 tbsp gelatine
- 60 g raw sugar (optional)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Line a deep slice tin or container with alfoil.
2. Place coconut butter in to TM bowl and soften 2 mins/37 deg/sp 2.
3. Add remaining base ingredients to TM bowl and combine 1 min/sp 6.
4. Spoon in to prepared tin & press firmly.
5. Place in freezer to set while preparing the filling.
6. Clean & dry TM bowl.
1. In a clean TM bowl, place cashews & blend 1-2 min/sp 7, scraping down sides regularly.
2. In a separate bowl, dissolve gelatine in boiling water, add to TM bowl.
3. Add all remaining ingredients and blend 2-4 mins/sp 9, longer if needed to achieve a creamy & smooth consistency.
4. Pour the filling over firm base, leaving room for jelly layer. Set in fridge until firm (1-2 hrs).
1. Place strawberries in clean TM bowl and puree 20 secs/sp 6, scraping down sides regularly. Set aside. Rinse TM bowl.
2. Place water, gelatine & sugar (optional) in TM bowl, heat 10 mins/90 deg/sp 2.
3. Add reserved fruit puree/juice and stir 5 sec/sp 2, or until combined.
4. Allow to cool before gently pouring over filling layer. Set in fridge.
NB: Preparation time doesn't include time for soaking, freezing & chilling.
1. Weigh cashews in to simmering basket, place basket in to a larger bowl to soak. Take out simmering basket to rinse & drain.
2. Use any fruit or fruit combination for jelly layer (eg, strawberry & raspberry)
3. If you like a coconut flavour, substitute coconut milk for the almond milk.
4. Can be made as individual desserts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.