- 70g raw almonds
- 25g Pepita Seeds
- 15g sunflower seeds
- 90g dried apricots
- 125g sultanas
- 40g goji berries, dried
- 65g olive oil
- 80g honey
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, Ceylon
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 65g LSA
- 25g puffed rice, organic
- 125g rolled oats
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Preheat oven to 165°C, and line a slice tin with baking paper.
2. Add almonds to mixing bowl, chop 0.5sec/Turbo. Repeat until desired texture achieved. Transfer to medium bowl and set aside.
3. Add pepita and sunflower seeds. Chop 1sec/Turbo. Add to almonds, and set aside.
4. Without washing your bowl, add dried apricots. Chop 2sec/Turbo.
5. Add goji berries and sultanas, chop 2sec/Turbo. Check consistency and repeat if you'd like a finer dice. Add to almond and seeds mix.
6. Without washing the bowl, add oil, honey, eggs, cinnamon and vanilla to bowl, and mix 5sec/spd5.
7. Add LSA, puffed rice and oat. Mix 10sec/ /Spd3
8. Add reserved nuts, seeds and fruit mix and combine 10sec/ /Spd 3
9. Press into lined slice tin, and bake 25-30min, or until golden brown.
10. Score into 16 bars while hot, then allow to cool completely
11. Using the score lines, fully cut the slice into 16 bars, and then spread out on a baking tray. Cook for a further 10-12min at 150°C to ensure a non-crumbly bar
Accessories you need
**You can press cacao nibs on top prior to baking
**To make VEGAN: substitute honey for rice malt syrup, and eggs for chia eggs (60g water and 1tblspn chia seeds, per egg. Set aside to soak for an hour prior to using)
**To make NUT FREE: Omit almonds, and increase pepitas to 60g and sunflower seeds to 50g. Omit LSA, and replace with 65g Flaxmeal (or make your own by adding 65g Linseed and chop 10sec/Spd9 before stating the recipe)
This is NOT my recipe. I found it a few years ago, from the website "Unlikely Thermomixer", and I saved it. I can no longer find it online, but I still think the recipe needs to be shared, because it is delicious!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nana’s (Now Mum’s) Welsh Cakes
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Chocolate Peanut butter slice
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake
- Peanut Butter & Choc Energy Muesli Bars
- Plum Crumble Cake
- Golden Syrup Biscuits
- Choco-caramel slice
- Date and Walnut Loaf
- Variation South African Buttermilk Rusks
- Nutrient boosted banana bread
- Raspberry Rounds
- Coconut yoghurt
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Gluten Free Five Seed Loaf
- Fudgy chocolate muffins (Healthier)
- Mixed Berry no-bake muesli bar
- Raspberry kombucha gummies
- Sourdough Focaccia Bread
- Chai Turmeric
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti