- 125 gram Butter
- 80 gram sugar cane
- 10 gram vanilla sugar
- 3 eggs
- 180 gram spelt flour
- 10 gram Backing Powder
- 400 gram rhubarb
- 300 gram strawberries
- 200 gram spelt flour
- 120 gram Butter
- 100 gram sugar raw
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar, homemade
1h 20minPreparation 45minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Butter, sugar and vanilla sugar in the"Closed lid" .30 sec on 3. The eggs one at a time in the "Closed lid" , each egg ca 20min on 3. Add Flour and baking powder in "Closed lid" 15sec on 4-5. Spread the dough on a greased or baking paper 26cm springform.
Wash the straberries and half them, clean the rhubarb and cut it in 2cm peaces.
Spread them on the dough.
Put the ingredients for the cumble in the"Closed lid" 10sec on 5, spread the crumble on the fruit.
Bake on fan 180 degrees ca 30-35min.
Accessories you need
If you don't like rhubarb than you can try it with any fruit you like.
The dough is soft inside, but with ice cream or yogurt it is just perfect. If you prefer it to be firmer than take less fruit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Nutty Sweet treat bliss balls
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Choc Honeycomb Muffins
- Apple Banana & Oat Muffin Bites
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly chocolate cake
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly dark chocolate ganache
- Nuttella Buttercream
- Nans cherry cheese strudel
- Passionfruit Slice
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Strawberry jelly slice