- 1 package Milk arrowroot biscuits, 250g
- 1 can condensed milk, Or approx 300g homemade condensed milk
- 85 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 tablespoons Rum
- Desiccated Coconut, Extra, for rolling in
Add biscuits to bowl and mix 10 seconds, speed 9.
Add the coconut, cocoa, rum and condensed milk and mix for 10-20 seconds, speed 7 or until combined.
Shape into teaspoon size balls and roll in the extra coconut.
Refridgerate until cold.
These will freeze well if they last that long!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Chocolate mud cake
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Coconut Bounty Brownie (Adapted from New Idea Magazine)
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Fudgy-Wudgy Chocolate Cookies
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Peanut butter bars
- Healthier Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Brownies
- Varoma Marble Cake
- Annabel Langbein ultimate chocolate cake
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Chocolate fudge cookies