- 1 package Milk arrowroot biscuits, 250g
- 1 can condensed milk, Or approx 300g homemade condensed milk
- 85 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 tablespoons Rum
- Desiccated Coconut, Extra, for rolling in
Add biscuits to bowl and mix 10 seconds, speed 9.
Add the coconut, cocoa, rum and condensed milk and mix for 10-20 seconds, speed 7 or until combined.
Shape into teaspoon size balls and roll in the extra coconut.
Refridgerate until cold.
These will freeze well if they last that long!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake
- Lunchbox cereal slice
- Chocolate & Almond cookies
- Light & Tangy Lemon Meringue Pie