- 300 g dried fruit of choice
- 2 tbsp brandy
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Zest of 1 orange
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 160 g Milk
- 55 g warm water
- 1 tbsp dry yeast
- 50 g sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 500-530 g bakers flour
- Handful slivered or flaked almonds
- 100 g sugar
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
8Recipe is created for
the fruit and citrus zest in the brandy for a few hours.
the oven to 190°C.
the butter, milk, warm water, yeast, sugar, vanilla and eggs into TM bowl and cook
for 2 minutes at 37ºC on speed 2.
the flour and mix for 5 seconds on speed 6.
dial to closed lid position and knead
for 2 minutes on Interval speed.
the dough in a Thermomix Bread Mat and rest in a warm place for 20 minutes.
the almonds to the dried fruit mix and sprinkle with a little extra flour.
the dough on the ThermoMat and spread the fruit mix on the top.
the dough into a sausage shape with the fruit inside. Cut in half to make two
small loaves or make one large one.
into a well greased round tin or two smaller ones and cover the top loosely
with foil to prevent the top becoming too dark. Bake for around 35 minutes
removing the foil after 10 minutes.
bread before spreading the icing on top and allowing it to run down the sides
to look like snow.
make icing, mill sugar for 10 seconds
on speed 9 and add other ingredients
and blend for 20 seconds on speed 4.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad