- 350 grams dark chocolate
- 375 grams Salted butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 350 grams caster sugar
- 225 grams plain flour
- 100 grams milk chocolate chips
- 100 grams White Chocolate Chips
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pre-heat oven to 180* fan forced.
- Spray and line a brownie baking tray with baking paper.
- Add dark chocolate (broken into small pieces) and salted butter (cubed) into your TM5 bowl. 3min 100* spd2 or until completely melted.
- Leave melted mixture to cool slightly in bowl for 10 minutes.
- Add eggs to bowl one by one through the hole in the lid while mixing 1min spd 3.
- Add vanilla and sugar and mix for 10sec spd 3.
- Add flour and mix for 10sec spd 5.
- Wipe down sides of bowl and around blades to ensure all flour gets incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips and mix for 2sec spd 5.
- Pour brownie batter into pre prepared tin and bake for 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
This recipe certainly isn't healthy but it is super delicious!
These brownies take about 45 minutes to cook in my oven, but I usually start checking from about 30 minutes.
Dust with a little icing sugar to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.