- 85 g wholemeal flour
- 255 g plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder, heaped
- 40g Butter
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- 80 g plain yoghurt
- 160 g Milk
- 24 dates
- 6 feijoas, cut and pulp removed
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 tablespoon Icing Sugar (to dust)
Preheat oven to 210 degrees celcius.
Accessories you need
Be gentle when you cut the scone as the feijoa/date filling can ooze out if you don't have a sharp knife to slice through the layers with.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Pecan biscuits
- Mocha Protein Frappe
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chickpea Dosa
- Chicken and Corn Risotto