- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 80 g Sunflower ( or similar) oil
- 70 g brown sugar
- 65 g honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 med banana, Chopped
- 125 g Yogurt
- 1 sachet Instant oats e.g Uncle Toby’s, Or 1/4 cup quick cook oats
- 40 g sultanas
- 190 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- dash vanilla extract
1h 5minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat at the oven to 180°C, convection.
Grease and line a medium loaf tin.
Combine seed mixture in a small bowl and set aside.
Add all the ingredients (except the seeds), 10secs / sp4.
Add 2/3 of the seed mixture and combine 10secs/ "Counter-clockwise operation" / Sp3.
Spread /pour the mixture into the pan and sprinkle with the remaining seed mixture.
Bake for 50-60 minutes or until cooked when tested.
Leave in the pan for 10 minutes before cooling on a wire rack.
You can brush with a little warmed honey at this stage if you like.
Accessories you need
A lovely twist on traditional banana bread 😊
"Thermify me" and "Thermify me Breadwinners"..
Your go to source for great recipes and cooking inspiration.
Modified with changes to the ingredients and converted to Thermomix applications from a recipe found on bestrecipes.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rock cakes
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Onion fritters
- 4 ingredient vanilla pear cake
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Pane di Casa
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Old fashioned cream buns with mock cream filling
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Gluten Free Granola
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- Variation Banana Muffins