- 125 g unsalted butter, Cubed
- 155 g self-raising flour
- 155 g white sugar
- 30 g cocoa powder, 70% cocoa
- 125 g full cream milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pre-heat oven to 180deg (fan forced). Grease and line a 20cm round cake tin.
- Add butter to mixing bowl. Melt for 2min30sec/60deg/sp 1.
Insert butterfly whisk and then add remaining ingredients.
Combine 10sec/sp3, scrape down sides of bowl with a spatula and then combine for 30sec/sp4.
- Pour prepared batter into cake tin. Place in pre-heated oven for 35-40minutes, until cooked.
- Allow to cool in tin for 10 min before turning out onto wire rack.
Decorate as desired, using BCB buttercream icing (add extra icing sugar if firmer buttercream required).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits