- 250 g unsalted butter, Cut into cubes
- 350 g flour, self-raising
- 350 g caster sugar
- 250 g full cream milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp sugar, cinnamon
- 1-2 tsp unsalted butter, Extra
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pre-heat oven to 180 deg (fan forced). Grease and line 2 loaf cake tins.
- Place cubed butter into mixing bowl. Melt butter 3min/60 deg/sp 1.
Add remaining ingredients, except for cinnamon sugar and extra butter.
Blend 15sec/sp 5. Scrape sides of mixing bowl. Blend for a further 5sec/sp 5.
- Pour into prepared tins. Bake in pre-heated oven for 35-40 mins or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- While still hot, spread with extra butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Allow to cool in cake tin for 10 mins and then turn out onto wire rack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Choc almond bliss balls