- 1 heaped tbsp honey
- 3 heaped tbsp butter (about 90gms)
- 130 g self raising flour, (1 cup)
- 1 egg
- 50 g -100gm raw sugar, to taste, (2/3 cup)
- 50 g desicated coconut, (2/3 to 3/4 cup)
- 140 g mixed dried fruit (see tip), (1 cup)
Pre-heat oven to 180 C.
Line a slice tray with baking paper. Set aside.
Place honey and butter into mixing bowl and cook 3 min/50 C/speed 3.
Add the rest of the ingredients, except dried fruit, and mix 20 sec/speed 4 - 5.
Add fruit and mix 10 - 20 sec/Reverse/speed 3 until combined.
Wet hands and spread slice mix onto tray, pressing down where necessary to compact.
Bake for 20 minutes only.
Leave in tray to cool and then slice into approx. 5cm squares, or as desired.
Slice will continue to harden as it cools.
Short Notice Slice
Any dried fruit (e.g. craisins, sultanas, mixed fruit, apricots, dried peel), nuts (e.g. almonds), grated vegetables (e.g. zucchini) or museli mix can be used for this slice. Whatever is in the cupboard and your imagination are the only limits!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free Apple and Berry Muffins
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Viennese whirls
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Choc Beetroot Bliss Balls - Nut free
- Coconut Fingers
- Pudding with Butterscotch Sauce
- 1 kilo Plum Jam
- Cheese Biscuits
- Kitchen-Sink Quiche
- Simple Baileys Slushie
- Light n Fluffy Muffins, any fruit
- QCE (Quick, Cheap, Easy) Apple Slice
- Yoplait style Vanilla Yoghurt
- TM5 Bacon, Mushroom and Pea Risotto
- TM31 Bacon, Mushroom and Pea Risotto
- Pink Drink Smoothie
- Afghans Biscuits